Thursday, February 18, 2010

I'm no expert...really.

It took me two kids to get to this point, but I'm so glad I'm here. Given that we all learn from example, I'm starting this blog to keep myself honest and heck, this could be fun, too.
Since the birth of my daughter, Claire, in 2007, I've turned myself into a self sufficient, home cookin', exercising fool. Emphasis on the fool.
When Luca was born, in 2009, I had a rough bout with postpartum depression. It took every bit of me to turn it into a good thing and attempt to get back in control of my life.
I started by joining a gym. It was a great way of getting away from it all for an hour and have some great ME time.
Then I started blogging. My other site is done with my sister, Carly, at Sisters From Different Misters. I enjoy being able to be candid and speak my mind.
Next, I started making the food that I already consume healthier.
After that, I decided to make my own baby food.
Lucky for y'all, I'm going to share my wisdom!
Keep in mind, I'm no expert. I'm just a girl trying to make the one life that I've got better. Enjoy the ride!

No comments: